CYTOO is a preclinical stage drug discovery company focusing on neuromuscular disorders and on disorders affecting muscle health in general such as muscle atrophy and metabolic disorders. The Company has developed MyoScreen™, a patient-derived skeletal muscle in vitro R&D platform from which it models diseases, identifies drug targets and candidates, develops cell-based assays, and screens with a high-content focus. MyoScreen is accessible through R&D partnerships.
CYTOO’s partners are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with a focus on muscle health.
CYTOO is expanding its business development team to support its market reach and establish additional R&D partnerships.
The candidate will be the manager of its own R&D opportunities from prospection to deal closing and transaction management, including first introductions and presentations, CDA setup, R&D Proposal drafting and Term Sheet negotiation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Identify, qualify, pursue and close new opportunities
• Communicate technical information to a sophisticated audience
• Propose high value R&D proposals to our partners
• Draft and negotiate term-sheets
• Manage partnership
• Add and update opportunities in SalesForce and other adequate reporting tools
Essential Job Requirements/Qualifications:
• An MSc or PhD degree in biological science or related field is mandatory
• An engineering degree is required, especially from top engineering schools
• From 2 to 5 years of proven business development activities in R&D agreement and license contracting
• Excellent sales skills including prospecting, public presentation and communication, listening, negotiating, and closing
• Ability to translate partners’ needs into a meaningful R&D proposal
• A good understanding of the business development process in a private R&D environment is required (Confidential Agreement, Term Sheet, R&D Agreement, and Licensing Agreement)
• A demonstrated ability to promote a sense of urgency to complete tasks and deliver results on time
•Up to 30% overnight travel required, including overseas
• Native or native-like fluency in English is mandatory
The Business Development Manager reports to the Business Development Director
Based on candidate’s experience.
Home-based in France, preferably in the Paris area, and oversea travels.
Please send your resume to Luc Selig (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Société : CYTOO
- Téléphone : + 33 4 38 88 47 05
- Adresse : CYTOO SA
Minatec BHT Bât. 52
7 parvis Louis Néel CS 20050
FR – 38040 Grenoble
- Personne à contacter : Luc Selig