28 septembre 2017
À partir de 09h30
NH Collection Eurobuilding Hotel, Madrid
We are pleased to announce that we will be returning to Madrid for XIII International Pharma Licensing Symposium (IPLS) on Thursday 28th & Friday 29th September 2017.
For the first time the programme features specific time set aside for private partnering meetings that can be arranged using a NEW improved partnering system being introduced in 2017. This will allow delegates to create their own profile and mange their own meeting requests and schedule in advance of the event.
The current programme is available below and please continue to visit this page as further presentation titles and speakers are confirmed.
- Welcome Networking Reception on Wednesday evening (included in delegate fee)
- NEW Partnering System to Arrange Meeting Schedule
- Specific Private Meeting Area
- 6 Presentation Sesssions (topics as below)
- Networking Reception and Gala Dinner at Casino de Madrid on Thursday evening (included in delegate fee)
- Access to Authorised Presentations Post-Event
- Opportunity to Network with BD Colleagues from Across Europe
Topics being discussed during this event will include:
- External Factors Impacting upon the Pharma Industry – Political, Financial & Regulatory
- The Impact of Digital Technology – Changes in Strategy, Methodology and Marketing
- The Role of BD in this new era – the Interaction between Alliance Management & BD
- The Increasing Importance of OTC – Local v Global Brands
- Risk or Opportunity – IP & Market Access
- Financial Evaluation & Business Models- Valuation to Assets or Assets to Valuation?
Booking the event : https://plg-group.com/events/xiii-ipls-madrid/Je souhaite être présent